This year, Microsoft Build will be virtual again, but one thing hasn't changed…you can still find solutions for your day-to-day challenges, sharpen your skills, and add to your toolbox at this year’s event.
Quali is excited to be a Showcase Sponsor at Microsoft Build this year! Quali Colony is well known as an infrastructure automation platform. But did you also know that Colony and Microsoft Azure are tightly aligned? Since 2019, Quali and Azure have been working together to enable DevOps and IT Managers to service their teams with infrastructure on demand.
Quali Colony enables DevOps and IT Managers to reduce the cost and risk of delivering infrastructure to their development teams. Colony is an application-centric platform which enhances Microsoft Azure with cost controls and built-in governance for maximum efficiency in daily operations.
One of the central benefits of Colony is the speed and efficiency in provisioning. Having a single framework for provisioning has delivered to some of our customers a 75% savings in IT Teams efforts. Not only is IT more productive, but developers can also speed the pace of innovation. The result is simplified, scalable, predictable deployments.
If you would like to learn more, be sure to visit us at Microsoft Build. Also check out our Microsoft Azure Demos and other learning tools. And while you are visiting our page, be sure to enter to win a VR headset!
Registration is free, but you must be registered to participate in the Microsoft Build event, even if you have already registered for other Microsoft events.
What to expect at Microsoft BUILD
Two full days packed with curated content and opportunities to connect with experts
- Hear from Microsoft experts like, Amanda Silver, Scott Hanselman, Erin Chapple, Donovan Brown, Kevin Scott, and others discussing the future of technology.
- Breakout Sessions will provide you the opportunity to select the sessions that are best suited for your role and interests.
- Interactive sessions to get your questions answered in Ask the Expert sessions and Connection Zone sessions.
- Engage partners and learn about new application tools.
- Schedule a 1:1 Consultation during the event to get the technical answers you need
Quali personnel can be reached through the attendee networking tool after you register. We hope to meet you there!